Bellerive is more than a place to live, it’s a real community. Friendships are forged over shared interests and activities – and there’s no shortage of things to do.
There are opportunities for socialising everywhere – from the delicious café to the outdoor BBQ area, catch ups by the fireplace, and regular social events. Take part in the regular excursions, stay at home and potter about in the Hobby Shed. Dive into a host of regular onsite activities, including craft groups, exercise classes and walking groups that welcome all levels of fitness and abilities. For those who enjoy the peace and quiet, wander through the large established gardens or curl up with the newspaper or a good book in our library. How much or little you participate is of course totally up to you.
Choose your own adventure, every day:
- Relax in our comfortable lounge with fireplace and TV
- Catch up for a chat at the café
- Get lost in a good book in the library
- Pamper yourself in the hair salon
- Get stuck into a favourite project in the Hobby Shed
- Improve your handicap at the 5-hole Putting Green
- Make an appointment with one of our visiting allied health professionals
- Have fun over a friendly game at the Bowling Green